Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a fun 4th, I know I did.  We took a trip with some of the kids and grand kids to Lava Hot Spring in Idaho and I have to say it was a blast!  I am so proud, I did my very first water slide!  Loved, loved it!  Who knew!  The hot pots were very relaxing and while Gary and I did not float the river, we made a good taxi service and the kids had an incredible amount of fun in spite of all the cuts and bruises.  Lots of fun stories to tell their friends. 

So then it was back to creating!  Got a few more things ready to share.

Some "Kids Stuff", a couple of '"Garden" additions, a couple of "Furniture" items and, an addition to "Accessories".  I hope you see something you like.

The best way to see new items it to click on May's blogs and pick the category you want to see.

Love,

Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment