Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Seriously, how blessed am I?

Again I feel the need to ramble for a few minutes about how lucky I am, and share some thoughts on our awesome family.
Our kids and spouses are Troy and Bonnie, Tawna and Todd, Todd, Tami and Tony, Brady, and Corey and Lara.
This week our grandson in waiting made his entrance.  He had a shaky start, but all is well.  Baby Sam was born on June 29th (our wedding anniversary) and rounds out the current "flock" of grandchildren.  They range in age from 17 years to 4 days.  I can't even contain myself, I am beyond happy!
The oldest is Logan, then Austin, Skyler, Megan, Bree, Connor, Brynn, Tanner, Cassidy (our angel baby), Kobe, Anna, Scottie, Grayson, and Sam.  Also we have Hayley, Emily and Carter who we don't get to see as often.
Now seriously, what else could we ask for except that they all continue to be happy and healthy!
Every time a new baby comes, it makes me stop and think just how wonderful life is, and how thankful I am to be living it!
Thanks for letting me share these thoughts!
Love,
Grammy (and Grandpa Gar)

No comments:

Post a Comment