Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Garden "Stuff"

OK, I am a day late getting these posted.  I didn't get as much done as I planned.  Very windy and spray paint was landing on me more than on the furniture!  What a pain!  So much furniture, so little good weather.  I hope you enjoy the new things.  This is the last potting table and planter I think I will do this year, stay tuned for other new items for your home. 

The easiest way to see the new items is to go to May's blogs and click on "Garden".
Be sure to check out the "older posts" to see the furniture section.

In case I don't get a chance to add more before the holiday!
Have a dandy Fourth of July!

LOVE,

Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment