Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yea for good weather! New fun items!

Yea for good weather!  The weather finally cooperated long enough to get a couple of things done. I get really excited when I finally get something finished! There are so many projects in different stages of "finished", like, sanded, just needs knobs, still can't find the right hardware, etc., just hanging out in the garage and on the patio waiting for attention.  ANYWAY, check out the "Accessories" and "Garden" sections for new items.  Call or text if you see something you need. 
801-721-5666 
I am soooo hoping for more days like these past few!  Everyone cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment