Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fairy In The Garden

After spending much of the day on Saturday sanding and  painting, I decided to take a break on the patio and enjoy the view.  A couple of weeks ago I placed one of my ceramic fairies underneath the birdbath that has a clematis vine growing on it.  Amazing, but as the vine started growing and bending, a couple of the flowers had bent so they looked like fairy was taking time to "smell the roses", so to speak.  Seriously, this was not staged!  I could not have done it better if I had tried to. Of course this was a great photo op!  ...and I thought it needed sharing.  So I am.  Enjoy!


I was able to get  few new items done this weekend, and I will get them posted tomorrow.  Some furniture and garden pieces that just need photos.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! 

LOVE,

Grammy



No comments:

Post a Comment