Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What a Perfect Weekend!

I just needed to share some thoughts on my awesome weekend, so I hope you will grant me this ramble! The weather finally cooperated!  Yard sales!  Yea! ...and finally some painting got done!  So many projects have been waiting for this!
     Saturday was the best for yard sales. I found several furniture items, some darling lamps, a wonderful tray, an old white vase that was marked 20 cents but the owner said that was probably the price from the fifties and got a dollar out of me. Oh well, it is cute.
     But the time spent with my sister Laurie was the best part.  (she is a good cook and baker and usually has cookies) We become kids again and have the best time.  The only thing missing from the perfect sister day was our other sister Kerry who was hosting a yard sale with her daughter Shawny.  Since we are all looking for different things when we shop together there isn't usually that much competition, well mostly.  These are the times that add years to my life because laughter really is the best medicine, and our cheeks usually are cramping when we part.
     Later on Saturday we had our kids Todd and Tawna and our grandson Scotty come and spend the night from Saint George.  They are a lot of fun and it is good to catch up.  Just as they were leaving our kids Corey and Lara and grandson Grayson came up from Salt Lake so we could paint a dresser for "Baby Sam" who is soon to arrive. 
     Now what is better than that kind of weekend!? 
     Tomorrow, weather permitting, I will get some more painting done, add some items to the blog, and my cute husband will put "the Gar" touch on some of Saturday's finds!  I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment