Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Kids Stuff"


What "kid" doesn't like fun additions to his/her room!?  It seems that I gravitate to things for girls.  I wonder if that is a consequence of not having any daughters.  Hmm.  I do have a fun playhouse under the stairs for the granddaughters, and there are dress-ups galore.  They have such a fun time when they visit.  Even the teenage boys get a kick out of it. I have so many cute pics of them, including all of the boys, dressed in satins and lace, hats and shoes to match. What a belly laugh!  Anyway, back to the business at hand.  I do have a couple of items in my current inventory that might appeal to moms and grandmas, and their cute daughters and granddaughters.
Call or text me @ 801-721-5666 if you see something you like!
Local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet in between) and cash only please.

************

This is probably the last item I will be adding before Christmas, but I am glad to have this ready for your consideration.  I think it is soooo cute!  Hope you agree!
$50
This item is sold.  Thanks Marilyn!



*************

Any little mommy and her baby would love to have this shabby chic rocker and cradle!
The rocker is so funky and old looking that I instantly feel in love with it, and the cradle started out as just a cute box that my sweet Gar put rockers on.  How fortunate that both pieces looked so much alike.  Some white paint, a little, well maybe a lot of sanding, cute quilted seat covers and I love the finished product. 

Rocker $35
Cradle  $30
Highchair $25
Buy the whole set for $75
These items are sold.  Thanks Brittany!
Measurements:
Rocker 33"H, 12 1/2"W, 27"D
Cradle  17"H, 19"W, 11"D
Highchair 23"H, 10"W, 11 1/2"D

******************
If you love shabby, distressed, country and Americana, this next set is for you.

This table and chairs started out natural wood and white. Some Americana red paint, a lot of sandpaper, some new cushions and what a perfect addition to your little girl's collection!
Table and Chairs $50
Measurements
30"W, 22 1/2"D, 22"H
These items are sold.  Thanks Jamie!

This hutch has been been loved by several little girls as I found out as I was sanding.  It has been yellow, green, green and white and now country red.  A lot of the brush strokes can still be seen because I like seeing all of the previous "love" this piece has seen.  It has new curtains and the front flips up.
Hutch $50
Measurements
49"H, 25"W, 12 1/2D
Sold. Thanks Jamie!


********************
Love ladybugs?  I have a deal for you!

This two piece set, a stove/sink combination, and matching cupboard sport some cute ladybugs on the sides.  The hangers on the side of the sink hold a dishtowel and dish scrubber (included) and the ladybug on the cupboard is also included.

Stove/Sink 24"W, 25 1/2"H,12"D  SOLD
Cupboard 12"W, 20"H, 17"D  $20




*******************
For for the modern preppy girl!  My PINK and BLACK Collection!
Divine!

You can purchase the whole set which includes the bedside table, hamper, plaques, mirror and trinket for  $110.
See below for prices if purchased separately.


Bedside table
$35

...and now the storage hamper.  Here is how it started.  YUK!  Pretty 1950's


                                                           ...and now see how cute!
$35
Just enough storage for some special things? 

Next the lamp.  A straw hat changed to a lampshade and embellished with pink feathers and a lace scarf. 
$30



And now accessories...we have it all covered.
Wall plaque/jewelry holders have the same cute hounds tooth checks.
$10 each or $25 for the set.
....the trinket tray for the bedside table. The small pink heart dish is perfect for rings and earrings and the black one for keeping nail files and nail polish.  (polish and emery board included).
$8
and finally a mirror!
$6

2 comments:

  1. Your creations are absolutely beautiful and your blog so fun and personable. You are obviously very talented. I really love the photo you chose for your homepage - it is so welcoming and seems to hold the promise of many treasures. Great job so far - I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and loved meeting you at the boutique. The only mistake I made was not buying this darling table and chair set before the opening of the boutique. All in all, I know some lucky person is thoroughly enjoying this treasure. Let me know if you create anything similar to this find.

    Thanks so much.

    Marilyn Hilton
    awesomescents@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete