Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Furniture

Here are a few furniture items that I currently have.
You can call or text me at 801-721-5666.
Local shoppers (persons willing to drive to Ogden) and cash only please.
I hope you find something you can't live without.
************
.This item is sold!  Thanks Marie!
I am not sure whether to put this in Furniture or Kids Stuff.  Either way I am pretty excited about it.
I always wanted a dressing/makeup table as a youngster.  So I am planning on doing a couple, and this is the first.  Hope you like it!
This is how she started out.  As a cute little pine desk. Unfortunately I don't have a before of the chair, but it was brass with a white plastic cover.  Now it is green with an off white seat and pad and a great big pink flower on the back.  I love this!
....and just look at her now!

A little white and green paint some new peachy/pink drawer pulls..
....a little drawer liner paper and wood trim on the top
...a metal bracket on the side for holding scarves and trinkets, and she is the "belle of the ball".
Below is a view of the mirror and lamp that match.
Mirror  SOLD
Lamp  $25

They both have an off white with green/pink washed finish.
The lamp has a lampshade frame wrapped with off white tulle and tied with green ribbons and pink flowers.
SOOO CUTE if I do say so myself!

 *********

Sweet Dreams Bedside Stand! Teal and cream make a  fabulous combination.
$50(trinket box included, but lamp is sold separately)

This item is sold.  Thanks Sue!

 Didn't everyone have a stand like this?  Well, actually I didn't but my sister Kerry and my
daughter-in-law Lara,  both had the complete set and loved it. Of course it was white and gold, but I think the teal and cream work nicely.

How sweet to have by your bedside.
Matching trinket box is included.
A close up of the lamp.  This looks so like it belongs on this table, and can purchased separately .
$30
The rose motif caught my eye and of course it climbed in my cart and walked right out to my car. It got a fresh coat of paint.  It has dual lights, one in the bottom section and one in the top so you can have your choice of ambiance. And as Martha would say, "it's a good thing".
*************
.
$55 for the chair and footstool

  This chair was well used and had seen better days when I rescued it.  It still has some imperfections, but is sturdy as as a rock.  I am a sucker for cane, so it was the chair back that pleaded to my weakness and cried "buy me"!  So of course, I did!
When I first encountered this chair, it was white.  I was tempted to just keep it that color and "jazz" it up.  But when I really looked at the shape of the legs, it kind of reminded me of bamboo and definitely needed color.   Tropical perhaps? 
Yup! The perfect choice.  I will probably do some accessories (maybe a side table) to go with it.  Stayed tuned.

************
So here is the promised side table, and even a lamp to match.
This item is sold.  Thanks Sheila!Table $50
This started out the usual walnut color of the period, what ever period that was, but it is now hot! (as in rust with a black glaze).  Okay not so funny, but the color is kind of good.
This item is sold.  Thanks to my great neighbors, the Hadfields! Lamp $35

I liked this lamp because it had a basket weave and I think the match with the chair and table is good.  The colors of the lampshade match the colors in the chair pad.  I added a rust wash to match the color of the other pieces. Amazing that each piece was purchased separately and match so well!  Got to love it when that happens!

************
This desk started life as an entry table in my parent's home.  Needing a new life, I thought it would be a great desk.  I think I may be right!  It had the usual walnut finish and had some siding problems  (so it
was removed).  After "the Gar", bless him, added the shelves on the sides, I freshened it up with white paint and a black glaze.  It has black hardware and embellishments.  There is a jeweled key hanging from one of the drawer pulls. How fancy!  It measures 37"W, 30 "H, and 23"D.  The chair has a black and white floral cover. What a fun place to "catch up on your correspondence"!
.
$110 SOLD!
Lamp is sold

This bronze lamp has black glaze antiquing.  It has a white shade with
black trim and roses. I had to use fabric paint to get black flowers, but it worked amazingly well.  The tassel is antique bronze metal. Stands 18"H.  Looks great with the shabby chic desk.
              This item is sold.  Thanks Kim! $35                


*************
Here is the perfect place for a "cup-o-tea or chocolate" and a good book!
The chair and footstool are a set and have a new yellow color with a brown glaze. I love this!
The side table and lamp are sold separately. See below for details.
.
$55 for the chair and footstool!

**************
This is the perfect side table to help complete the setting.  It has the same finish as the chair and footstool.  Stands 20"H, 18"W, 10"deep. 
This item is sold.  Thanks Jelean!  $40

This cute lamp matches The yellow shabby chicchair , footstool and table. Stands 20". Off white shade, and how cute...the ribbon trim is metal!

 
$25

No comments:

Post a Comment