Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New "Kids Stuff" items just in time for Christmas shopping!

I just added a couple of items to "Kids Stuff" just in time for Christmas.  A darling, and very different rocking chair and a matching cradle.  Lullabies to be sung!  I would have loved these when I was young and I am sure my "babies" would have loved them too!

I have decided to concentrate on the children's items I have waiting to be addressed, in the hope they will find a home for Christmas!

Take a look and check back often!

Go to May's blogs and click on "Kids Stuff".

No comments:

Post a Comment