Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My workshop

I have the cutest workshop in the world.  My Gar worked on it all summer and made it perfect!
It looks like every girl's dream cottage complete with scroll work and a little patio. Here are some pictures from the process.

I missed pictures of the "cement" part, but my husband and my two sons worked so hard in the very hot sun!  Then came the framing....

Then the siding...

The wrokbench went in about this point.

The paint....

and the decorations!


How lucky am I?  ...and if this fruniture refinishing doesn't work out...the perfect playhouse for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment