Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Yea for Christmas

I Love Christmas!!!!  Today I sold some of my darling, if I may say so myself, furniture for some very deserving little "mamas".  This will be the first furniture for one little "mommy" and the finishing touches on a playhouse for three others.  A month or so ago, I sold a kitchen set to an old friend's daughter for her little ones.  Who would have ever thought she would grow up and be a mom already...she was just a baby when we met!  What a fun Christmas morning!  This is why I do it and it makes me happy!  I hope they love them as much as I loved doing them!


To see all the furniture, garden decor, accessories, and kids stuff, please go to May's blogs and choose the section you want to view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment