Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back to Creating!

The creative juices are starting to run again!  I just finished a desk, (could be used as a vanity table)chair and lamp.  I also have some small gift items that I will be posting in the next day or so, but love this desk and wanted to share!

I hope you like it.  It had kind of a dismal start, but paint, paper and fabric gave it some new life.  I don't however repair all the bruises and bumps when I do shabby chic, so some of it's character is still in tact.
Measures 36"W, 18"D, 30" H
Lamp is 21"H

$65 includes lamp

This item is sold!


A rough start, but loads of character!


All dolled up!


Some darling paper on the top and behind the drawer pulls...


Some old white syrocco wall plaques with new black pain and the same paper, held on with clear acrylic butterflies.  Chair got a newblack and white pillow ticking cover.


.....and the lamp got a new coat of paint, a new shade with added crystal beads and matching paper.

Enjoy! 

Love, Grammy




No comments:

Post a Comment