Welcome to White Lilac Treasures


Welcome to White Lilac Treasures, the place for classy refurbished furniture, home and garden decor.

Every thing you will see is one-of-a-kind, just like you!

Stay tuned, I think you will find the perfect treasure just waiting to be yours!

Unfortunately I can only accommodate local shoppers (willing to drive to Ogden or meet between) and cash only please. You can call or text me at 801-721-5666 if you find something you just have to have.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teapots, teapots and more teapots, all with coats and fancy hats!

Oh my gosh, it has been way too long, but I have some fun things for you to see. 

Maybe "Grandma Bait"!  How popular will you be when you host a tea party for your sweet granddaughters....or an afternoon tea with friends or if you love love tea or just the idea of the time worn tradition, these are for you!

These tea cozies have been so much fun!  They look like they have warm coats and fancy hats on!

 The teapots and cozies (handmade) are new, but the accessories are assorted flea market/thrift shop finds.  I love them and they are also for sale. (some of the props are not for sale)

Below are some pics. Sets may purchased. Large or medium pots, two (probably mismatched) cups and saucers and a tray for $35. Small "tea for ones" are $28, or we will work something out!
Other accessories available for various prices.

 CALL ME  (801-721-5666) and we put together the perfect set for you! Great for Mother's Day!


Long nights of study could be more fun with your favorite hot drink!
Notice the "pen pot" in the background?  I have one of a kinds of these too!

This set consists of a teapot/cozy, cup and a vintage dessert tray for carrying.
A good gift for the graduate going away to college!

 

Relax while you catch up on your correspondence!


Tea table set up for tea with friends.


 Perhaps Tea With Grandma?


Now I will show you pictures all "my little teapots!"



I hope you find these as delightful as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment